Wednesday, September 10, 2008

angel of me VS me of me

Legend me1 = angel of me me2 = me of me(not devil of me) me1: hey, morning big guy! me2: hoaam, yeah zaap!what time is it? me1: hmm, 4pm i guess. me2: WTF? it's evening u moron! me1: bla bla..u blame me now! last night i told u to sleep early but then u get mad at me rite? me2: yeeah my bad, but whatever!! me1: ok now let's get started. now go to the bathroom, brush ur teeth, prepare urself cuz we have a homework to do! me2: huh? later boy, brush our teeth is makruh at this month!hehe..i think im gonna go direct to the laptop! is it ok? me1: wow great! lets go then!
(menyalakan laptop tercinta)
me1: ok, now open ur references n start to read some shit! me2: hell noo!! its juz to early to start doing this homework..im going to check my email first and sign in to YM and MSN!im sign in as invisible alrite..nobody will notice me anyway! me1: ok..juz check ur email then! me2: hey! i've just got message from fb and fs..im gonna check it right away!
(ngecek fs sama fb sama blog sama deviant sama plurk samarinda samarang(jateng)hehe..)
me1: buzz!!time's up! me2: geezz..relax bro! i have to check the news..i just want to know what happened to the world nowadays!hehe.. me1: ggggrrrrrr.....
(membaca berita yang selalu diisi dengan kejahatan..ooh duniaa)
me2: hey..its 7pm already..we must prepare for break a fast! im going to wash the dishes and buy some drink ok! lets chill for a while! after pray we start to work on it! me1: yeah..im hungry anyway..
(ambil cateringan, beli es, bikin minuman, tajil trus magriban lalu makan membabi melek!)
me2: fiuuh..alhamdulillah..im full now... me1: ok..now we can move to your room! me2: what! are u shittin' me!c'mon man.."wes mangan ora ngudud ora best!". and u know that! me1: fu*k you!!
(merokok dulu menikmati hidup bersama teman2 tercinta di ruang tengah sembari ngopi2)
me2: hehehe..im done now..dont get mad bro..lets do the homework now!!hmm, but before that im gonna download some movie first ok!i need refreshing somehow.. me1: =)
(bacabaca jurnal, buku, artikel, saking banyaknya gatau apa yg mau ditulis..)
me2: done man..im tired.. me1: WTF!! its only the introduction! we've still got a long way to go!! me2: we can do it tomorrow ok! the due date is a week from now..we still have plenty of time ya know! me1: because the due date is only a week u have to do it right now!! me2: naah...im gonna do it my way..believe me!besides there's a lot of my friend who online..im gonna say hi to them.. me1: f*ck you!! me2: yeah fu*k you right back!!
(chating, fs sama fb sama blog sama deviant sama plurk samarinda sarabaya(jatim)hehe..)
me1: ur getting boring now..ok we start over again..can we? me2: yeea..im bored..how if we watch the movie now!ya see..our downloaded movie is done! me1: heeyy..you will spent about 2hours to watch that crap! its wasted! me2: yea..but in this condition i really think i cant do my homework! i cant concentrate y'know! me1: *#&@o*&#@*&[#'^%@#^&!!
(akhirnya nonton film donlotan..sampai tiba2 ada panggilan dari kamar bawah..CS CS CS!!)
me2: hey..people downstairs want us to play counterstrike! i cant deny it man..i love counterstrike! me1: it's late..u better sleep now.. me2: yeah i better sleep and u better go to hell!! me1: =(
(bermain CS sampai fajar menjemput. alarm kami adalah salah satu dari kami sadar bahwa waktu imsak akan segera datang)
me2: im done..lets go sahur then! me1: ................ me2: hey mate..where are you?im really sorry for today..im not listening to you! my bad..promise tomorrow will be a better day..=) me1: ................. me2: hey dont leave me alone!!im lost without you!forgive me please.. me1: ...................... me2: hik hiiks hiks...please accept my sincerest, deepest, pure apology.. me1: ehm..ok..i'll never leave u anyway..im nothing without u too..=) me2: fuuh..thnx god ur back!i love u! me1: ok then..now go to sleep..tomorrow is a big day boy!! me2: hhmm..can i open my blog for a while? me1: what thee??u told me ur gonna be nice! me2: hhmm..i just want to write down this insident in my blog so that the "future of me" would be embarrased if he messed up with u again.. me1: =) me2: =) *malas sekali akhir akhir ini entah kenapa..(T_T)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a riko itu ft yg di deviant art yang lagi di perosotan , emgnya a iko udh nya bisa keluar ya dr perosotannya wkwkwkwkkwkw



icca

Anonymous said...

a riko itu ica salah nulis malah a iko kurang r

ga maksud sok imut lho a


icca

Anonymous said...

Quite funny thou..believe me, I also had a thousand sound from my head arguing that what should I do next, do my work now or do it later which end up do it later..hahaha emang ada aja deh klo udah nempel ama internet..gk bisa lepas..hehe
Good one.

Btw gw lagi sakit loh..kesian deh..huhuhu untung bram kribo baik smalem nyetirin gw ke rumah sakit..huhu T_T

azzam said...

pake kamus.net yah ko ? hahah =)

Aricko Khena Kaban said...

pake portable kamus enterprise!!
hahaha..sialan lw zam!!

coretanauLia said...

quiet nice,,
hohooo,,
hmm,,let me guess,,
the ending yu mustn't become a winner rite??
so what next?
hohoooo,,,,
;p

semangattttt!!!!!
i love yu,,,
;D

Anonymous said...

wah ada nama saia..hehee..
iya bang,bagus tuh kisah nya..
realita yg sring terjadi di kalangan mhs..
kadang kita miris melihat relaita itu sndiri..
wkakaakkaa...
ga jelas..

adalah_bram